１．Obtaining Personal Information
N&P will obtain personal information to the extent necessary for our business, through legal and fair methods.
２．Purpose of Use of Personal Information
N&P will use personal information for the purposes below. N&P will not use personal information for purposes other than below without the consent of the subject person, unless otherwise allowed based on relevant laws and regulations.
- Handling legal matters and sending and receiving communications relating to such legal matters
- Providing information concerning N&P, sending letters of greeting, etc. and offering other information related to N&P’s legal services
- Responding to various inquiries
- Communications with regard to the recruitment activities between N&P and legal apprentices, those admitted to the bar, legal professionals, applicants for staff positions or any other applicants, as well as screening of such applicants
- Any other purposes associated with or related to the purposes of the above items
３．Safety Control Measures for Personal Information
N&P will handle personal information in an appropriate manner and take any necessary and appropriate measures to prevent divulgence, loss or damage of personal information.
４．Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
N&P will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the subject person, unless allowed based on laws and regulations.
５．Request for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use etc. of Personal Information
In case of request for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of utilization, elimination, suspension of providing to a third party or notification of the purpose of use, we will act properly in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act upon confirmation of identification.